+1 (binding)
However found two minor issues (year in the NOTICE file and the missing
"apache-" prefix on the source files)

Chris

I checked:
- Signatures: OK
- Hashes: OK
- Name: The files should have the "apache-" prefix, I think: Not OK (but minor
as this can be changed without modifying the RC)
- README is identical to README.txt: OK (even if the name differs slightly)
- RELEASE_NOTES is identical to RELEASE_NOTES.txt: OK (even if the name differs
slightly)
- Content of NOTICE, LICENSE, RELEASE_NOTES and README: OK (The notice file has
the wrong year 2019 instead of 2020)
- Archive unpacks: OK
- Project builds with instructions in README: OK
- No tests fail: OK ( ;-) )
- No binary content reported by RAT: OK
- No SNAPSHOT references: OK