Hi everyone,

Excellent, I sign up with a use case manual for the S7 driver, at the end
of the tests and modifications I am doing.

Chris, I appreciate your guidance on where to place the associated
documents that can be generated to be evaluated by the team.

Best regards,

--
*CEOS Automatización, C.A.*
*GALPON SERVICIO INDUSTRIALES Y NAVALES FA, C.A.,*

*FRENTE A LA ASOCIACION DE GANADEROS,BARCELONA,EDO. ANZOATEGUI*
*Ing. César García*
*Cel: 0416-681.03.99*

*Cel: 0414-760.98.95*

*Hotline Técnica SIEMENS: 0800 1005080*