H Cesar,

I have absolutely no objections to applying your PR to the rel/0.6 branch. I
think that's actually a good idea.
Perhaps even cancelling the RP, rebasing your branch to rel/0.6 and then
creating a new PR for that would be the way to go.
Really looking forward to helping you port things to develop.

Chris