Hi folks,

I like the mode the Airflow folks are doing it ...
by not adding them manually, but only via PRs, I guess they are on the safe
side.

What do you think folks?
Should we just create such a page?
(I'm taking about the "who's using" list)

If we had some use-cases or success-stories, I'd also like to have something
like that, but not sure if companies are currently willing so share stuff like
that and just having 1-2 of them would probably be counter-productive. We could
start collecting them and add them to the navigation as soon as we have a
critical mass of stories.

Chris