Hi Cesar,

I wanted to take a look on your additions but I didnt find them in the rel/0.6
branch.
Can you help me and point me to the place where you did your commits?

Thanks!
Julian

Am 06.06.20, 19:56 schrieb "Cesar Garcia" <cesar.gar...@ceos.com.ve>:

     Hello,

    Julian, sorry for the inconvenience. Did you have the opportunity to browse
    the information?

    Grateful for any help or guidance on the subject,

    Best regards,