Hi Iñigo,

perhaps I can help with this (Sorry I was drowning in all sorts of work-things
lately).
I think I'll setup my S7 to have a INT or DINT variable and will try to
reproduce the error here.

Chris

Am 07.07.20, 10:36 schrieb "Iñigo Angulo" <iang...@zylk.net>:

    Hi Etienne,

    Thank you for the advice. I will also use WireShark to try to make a
clearer idea of where the problem is coming from. I will let you know of the
progress i do.

    Iñigo

    Iñigo Angulo

    ZYLK.net :: consultoría.openSource