Hi Chris,
My plan is to get a piece of equipment setup in my office so that I can begin
testing the modbus driver to get a feel for the codebase. Then develop a couple
drivers, maybe DNP3 or LonWorks.

Is there a roadmap of drivers that need to be created?

C would be nice, as we could then look at the usage in embedded systems, I’m
actually in the process of trying to get a few custom drivers ported over to a
gateway type solution for work.

Regards,
Ryan Truran

Sent from my iPhone