Hi all,

currently the Java drivers are the only ones having support for the XML
testsuites I built.
Now I would like to setup the same testsuite infrastructure for my PLC4Go
drivers.

For that I would need the same XML test-definitions.

So I thought, and I think we discussed this at least on slack before, it would
be cool to move these test-definitions into the protocol modules.

This way we can define the mspecs and provide tests for the mspecs which are
theoretically runnable on all platforms in the same module.

So if we extend an mspec and add some additional test declarations, these
should automatically run in all languages we support.

What do you think?