Hi Ben,

congratulations and very well deserved.
Although I am pretty inactive at the moment I really appreciate your work and
you already brought so many results tot he project : )

Best
Julian

Am 09.11.20, 05:15 schrieb "Cesar Garcia" <cesar.gar...@ceos.com.ve>:

    1+

    Welcome

    --
    *CEOS Automatización, C.A.*
    *GALPON SERVICIO INDUSTRIALES Y NAVALES FA, C.A.,*

    *FRENTE A LA ASOCIACION DE GANADEROS,BARCELONA,EDO. ANZOATEGUI*
    *Ing. César García*

    *Cel: +58 414-760.98.95*

    *Hotline Técnica SIEMENS: 0800 1005080*

    *Email: support.aan.automat...@siemens.com