Hi PLC4X Team,

I like to use PLC4X for connecting our PLCs in coding Java and I want to
understand,
Is your "api module" a web-based or windows-based module?
How fast can it collect a tag data from a PLC like S7_300?
Do you support C# programming in PLC4X now or soon later?
Can I get a sample java/C# codes that uses a common PLC like S7_300?
Thanks,

Jim

Find West on Twitter <http://twitter.com/#!/WestPharma> and
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-pharmaceutical-services?trk=fc_badge>.

The contents of this message are confidential and may be privileged. If you
have received this message in error, please permanently delete it, along with
any files that may be attached to this message, without reading, printing,
copying, forwarding or otherwise distributing it. Please notify the sender of
the error immediately so that we can prevent it from happening again.