Von: Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 21. September 2021 10:23
An: dev@plc4x.apache.org
Betreff: AW: [DISCUSS] Apache PLC4X 0.9.0 RC2

Ok ... taking reference to Otto's -1 vote.

I have checked ... it seems that the new testsuite for OPC-UA introduced
something that makes the build currently incompatible with Java 1.8 ... what do
you all think? Should I simply update the README and we still release the
version, or should I prepare a RC3 (Which will make us release PLC4X AFTER
ApacheCon)?

I don't want to decide this on my own ... right now I would be leaning more
towards releasing it with this minor documentation issue.

Chris