Hi all,

I know initially I built the Plc4X API to generally allow any form of driver to
use any form of transport.
However, this only would have worked in theory.

I think we should probably have every driver provide a list of supported
transports.
This would also help make tool integration easier.

If we see that for example sometimes, we have ModbusRTU passed along TCP/UDP
connections via serial-to-ethernet adapters, we can definitely support that and
if we come across a mode of operation, that we haven't encountered, it should
be easy to extend.

But this way we could ensure that we build the drivers in a way that they know
what to expect.

What do you think?