Hello,

Netbeans, all in one place.

1. Easy integration of libraries,
2. Graphical interface based on the venerable and stable Swing.
3. Graphing tools already available.

and much more.

Against, the learning curve.

I'm already over it

best regards,

--
*CEOS Automatización, C.A.*
*GALPON SERVICIO INDUSTRIALES Y NAVALES FA, C.A.,*

*FRENTE A LA ASOCIACION DE GANADEROS,BARCELONA,EDO. ANZOATEGUI*
*Ing. César García*

*Cel: +58 414-760.98.95*

*Hotline Técnica SIEMENS: 0800 1005080*

*Email: support.aan.automat...@siemens.com