From: Ben Hutcheson <ben.hut...@gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, 29. October 2022 at 18:35
To: dev@plc4x.apache.org <dev@plc4x.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Change the array-notation in fields?
As long as the original notation is kept, Im sure no one will mind.
Changing the wording in the original from numElements to endIndex seems to
have very little effect except to force the user to think about the start
index as starting at 1.

In practise do we have the ability to read partial arrays in any of the
drivers?