From: Willem Remie <w.re...@remsol.nl>
Date: Sunday, 20. November 2022 at 23:37
To: dev@plc4x.apache.org <dev@plc4x.apache.org>
Subject: error Plc4xSubscribe example
Hi,

Although HelloPlc4xRead runs fine connected to an S7-300 the subscription
example fails with following exception

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassCastException: class
org.apache.plc4x.java.s7.readwrite.tag.S7Tag cannot be cast to class
org.apache.plc4x.java.s7.readwrite.tag.S7SubscriptionTag
(org.apache.plc4x.java.s7.readwrite.tag.S7Tag and
org.apache.plc4x.java.s7.readwrite.tag.S7SubscriptionTag are in unnamed module
of loader 'app')
               at
org.apache.plc4x.java.s7.readwrite.protocol.S7ProtocolLogic.subscribe(S7ProtocolLogic.java:340)
               at
org.apache.plc4x.java.spi.optimizer.BaseOptimizer.lambda$optimizedSubscribe$4(BaseOptimizer.java:120)
               at
org.apache.plc4x.java.spi.optimizer.BaseOptimizer.send(BaseOptimizer.java:138)
               at
org.apache.plc4x.java.spi.optimizer.BaseOptimizer.optimizedSubscribe(BaseOptimizer.java:120)
               at
org.apache.plc4x.java.spi.connection.AbstractPlcConnection.subscribe(AbstractPlcConnection.java:183)
               at
org.apache.plc4x.java.spi.messages.DefaultPlcSubscriptionRequest.execute(DefaultPlcSubscriptionRequest.java:65)
               at
org.apache.plc4x.java.examples.helloplc4x.subscribe.HelloPlc4xSubscription.run(HelloPlc4xSubscription.java:63)
               at
org.apache.plc4x.java.examples.helloplc4x.subscribe.HelloPlc4xSubscription.main(HelloPlc4xSubscription.java:98)

I’m having this issue for both develop as 0.10 branch. Just sending this for
the record, I will try to debug later but if someone has a suggestion please
let me know.

Regards,
Willem