Hi all,

So, we now have more and more drivers in more and more languages and are seeing
that this is becoming a bit of a problem, as it’s difficult to keep all of them
aligned.
It was always my plan to work on this by extremely increasing the portion of
generated code.

The problem is that there is also stuff that needs doing to promote the project
(Our users are asking for more drivers, better integrations, bugfixes etc.)
I personally see that we need the following features:

- A general purpose Request-Optimizer, that rewrites requests and possibly
splits them up
- A rewrite of the scraper
- A general purpose “subscription emulator” that allows using the subscription
API with connections only allowing reads
- A general purpose UI that allows interacting with PLCs using PLC4X in a
graphical way.

However, you can imagine, that I can’t do all of that on my own, especially as
I unfortunately no longer can work on this sort of things full-time as part of
my day job.
So, I’m mostly relying on rainy weekends and dark and rainy evenings.

My question to you all: Anyone willing to help take any of this off my plate?