I am trying to generate ppt through Java using Apache POI API. I am able to
create table, bulletted text etc using this API.

Please answer the following two questions, if anyone aware of this.

1. How to split text across two slides, if  the row had to be broken across
2 slides because the row is so big that it can only be accomodated in 2
slide ?

2. How to resize table cell , if the text which is going to put in that cell
is larger than table cell size ?