my rows and columns is vary .. i need to create one label's print.. my user will select how many rows and column he wants to print.. and i need to create one(or more) label in each line from my table to print ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rainer Schwarze" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "POI Developers List" <dev@poi.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 4:34 PM
Subject: Re: help new doc file

Fabio Alves de Araujo Ebner - Dna wrote:
Help.. how i create a single HWPF file??
i need to create one doc with a table inside.. but i dont find anything to help me..
can some one?
please

Hi,

you can't create a document from scratch in POI. You need to use an existing Word document and use it as a "template". (Open it, change it, then save it to a different name)

Is your table fixed in number of rows and columns or do these vary?

Best wishes,
Rainer