On Wed, 26 Jun 2013, honyk wrote:
I'd like to help with implementing the functionality for adding slide notes to the presentation... please throw me a rope... thanks.

First step is to work out what XML is needed, and where. Try to get the very minimal amount that'll work. What XML do you need? Does it need to be in existing parts, or new parts? What relationships exist between the parts?

Creating several test files, unzipping them, and running diff against the xml (likely having run "xmllint -format" first to get pretty spacing) is the order of the day here. Oh, and check the list archives too for pointer from people who have already tried some of this

Then, with that done, try writing code to setup the new parts, injecting in preset xml, and modifying the existing xml parts with the raw CT beans. Then, create the initial new bits of xml with CT beans. Finally, wrap it all up in nice usermodel methods.

Simple, hey? ;-)

Nick