Hi Dominik

thank you - releasing was really easy this time, basically just the 3
release-prep calls.
I think it's a better approach to do the mass tests before freezing the trunk,
i.e. as we did it this time.

> ... stability/tests/corpus-tests pays off and we have another rocksolid
> version ...
Hm, hopefully ... but I've already added a few patches since final, so being
sometimes pessimistic, I would say "after the release is before the (next)
release" ...

Btw. I'll wait for the official announcement until 19.04.2017 so I don't need
to fix all that
timestamps.

Best wishes,
Andi