From: Allison, Timothy B. [mailto:talli...@mitre.org]
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2017 10:43 AM
To: POI Developers List <dev@poi.apache.org>
Subject: RE: Test document Tika-792

I'd prefer to avoid ThreadLocal if possible.

Could we add an enum for type of run?  Perhaps use p. 4139-4140 of Ecma ooxml
part 1 as the types available?

In Tika, we process at the run level; we do not use paragraph's getText(), so I
don't think we have any input on deleted text in Paragraph's getText().