From: pj.fanning [mailto:fannin...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 8:26 AM
To: dev@poi.apache.org
Subject: RE: publishing poi xmlbeans jars

I have a small preference from getting xmlbeans out of the attic but I don't
know who to talk to about that.
Would someone be able to point us in then right direction?

If the attic approach is politcally complicated, then proceeding with
publishing an org.apache.poi:xmlbeans shouldn't be hard.

--
Sent from: http://apache-poi.1045710.n5.nabble.com/POI-Dev-f2312866.html