Hi -

Let’s get back on track.

We want to release XMLBeans 2.7.0 with the org.apache.xmlbeans namespace for
the benefit of all of the users who are dependent on it. If POI does not want
to do this then XMLBeans will need to go to the Incubator.

Should we VOTE?

If yes then we can ask Infra to open the JIRA and move the svn somewhere with
the history. We also ask for the return of the website to our LDAP.

Regards,
Dave