Hi,

Tests are part of the published sources in separate directories under
"src", for functions mostly under "src/testsources", e.g.
src/testcases/org/apache/poi/ss/formula/functions seems a good place for
unit-tests that cover specific functions.

Maybe also good if you use either the SVN or Git repository directly, then
it is easier to contribute changes as patch or pull-request.

See http://poi.apache.org/subversion.html and
http://poi.apache.org/howtobuild.html for working with the code,

Thanks... Dominik.