From: Andreas Beeker [mailto:kiwiwi...@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2018 7:07 PM
To: dev@poi.apache.org
Subject: Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Re: XMLBeans 3.0.0 release vote

> Would it make sense to change the links ... ?

Yes, that makes sense - please change it.

I had to install Forrest 0.8 and needed to start the site build via
/<forrest_home>/bin/forrest site plus adding the permissions to download
forrest plugins.
I.e. committing xmlbeans/build/site will publish to the website directly

I didn't want to push the announcement before the website and release directory
is on a current state.

There are still some (2.4.0...) leftovers on the XMLBeans website which I need
to deal with tomorrow ...
but feel free to make any changes earlier - it would be good if all (POI) PMCs
have a look at the old/new/modified XMLBeans website, so we don't relaunch with
too many old links

I've put the release artifacts now under
http://www.apache.org/dist/poi/xmlbeans/release/
as I currently don't want to go the full way of discussing further XMLBeans
community steps (including a separate release directory under the dist root)
with the board.

Andi