There are many places in XmlBeans where ThreadLocal is used and as far as I
could see after a quick glance, there is no easy workaround, so it would be
good if you can report a bug at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa with some
more description about what type of processing you perform.

Thanks... Dominik.