Hi Tim,

the build runs currently on the not-yet released XmlBeans 4.0.
The reason for this is the move to JigSaw modules and I'd like to make sure
that POI and XmlBeans runs smoothly together before releasing both.
So please use XmlBeans 4.0 [1] and the poi-ooxml-schemas of the current POI
build.

What is Tikas plan to move to modules?

Best wishes,
Andi