Hi all,

The only changes I would recommend to have in the 5.0.0 release are related to
the current chart bugs.

I did open a PR which I have no time to test and effectively use, about the
hole size in the doughnut chart.

One other is related to the examples not producing a file which can be opened
with Microsoft Office... For that one, I have no idea what is the root cause.

Best regards,
Alain FAGOT BÉAREZ

⁣Obter o BlueMail para Android ​