Hi -

My progress is slower than I hoped.

I have a handle on conversion of the xml pages to GitHub Flavored Markdown by
adapting Forrest’s Anakia2Markdown plugin. There are still some xml elements to
translate.

TODOs are:

- Menu generation from sitemap.
- Changes/Status page generation.
- New template based on template-site…
- FAQ page - manual conversion will be done. It’s a one off.