The build is not stable at the moment. Looks like there are some build fixes
needed before we can get an RC ready.

On Thursday 16 November 2023 at 22:41:28 GMT+1, Tim Allison
<talli...@apache.org> wrote:

I can have regression test results by tomorrow end of the work day Eastern
time if that would be of any use. I don't know if that works for your
schedule, PJ?