Hi POI Team,

I've recently encountered an issue with SUMPRODUCT advanced use cases in Apache
POI, as outlined in the official GitHub documentation. Currently, these use
cases are not supported, resulting in formula evaluation errors in Excel files
that rely on SUMPRODUCT.

I'm reaching out to inquire about the roadmap for SUMPRODUCT support. Could you
provide information on when we can expect a full implementation of SUMPRODUCT
in Apache POI? Are there specific versions planned for this support, or is it a
complex use case that may not be supported in the future?

Your insights on this matter would be invaluable to our understanding and
planning to use Apache POI. Thank you for your time and assistance.

Best regards,
Ram