Hi Pat,

I think there may have been a misunderstanding. The work I've done is only
local:
1) I've cloned the 10 official PredictionIO templates and changed the org
namespace locally.
2) I've added some tests in the main repo to make sure the templates are
compatible with the latest release.

As of now, I don't have write access to PredictionIO org repos, and the
gallery certainly shouldn't list my fork as the "official" template. So if
the release must happen before template donation, I would make a PR to each
of the template repos to change org namespace and update minimum PIO
version as 0.10. I will leave out the tests for now.

But personally, I think it would be better if we wait for the legal grant
issue to be resolved, so that it is clearer how template code should be
managed.