Hi everyone,

I don't have a problem putting my modified fork in the new gallery. As Pat
already mentioned, they only modify the "calls" on package namespace. If
there are no objections, I'll clean them up and them in the new gallery
with pio_min_version as 0.10. Once the donation grant is done, we can
move/apply the changes in the Apache repo.

Thanks,
Chan