Thanks Chan for the quick reply. I will test this weekend!

Jim

--
Jim Miller

On October 7, 2016 at 7:17:30 PM, Chan Lee (chanlee...@gmail.com) wrote:

Hi Jim,

When you create a new comic, you would send a POST request to
<eventserver-url>/events.json, or use `pio import` to batch import. In the
demo, this would be a '$set' event for 'item'. This would update the
PostgreSQL database, in particular, the table "pio_event_<pio_app_id>", and
the new comic will be available for recommendation. The demo uses
PredictionIO Ruby SDK (
https://github.com/apache/incubator-predictionio-sdk-ruby) to make these
requests.

Chan