This is mostly a good idea but then one of the templates is 3 times the
size of incubator-predictionio:

$ du -d 1  -h
 53M ./incubator-predictionio
1.3M ./incubator-predictionio-sdk-java
288K ./incubator-predictionio-sdk-php
536K ./incubator-predictionio-sdk-python
264K ./incubator-predictionio-sdk-ruby
236K ./incubator-predictionio-template-attribute-based-classifier
220K ./incubator-predictionio-template-ecom-recommender
264K ./incubator-predictionio-template-java-ecom-recommender
184K ./incubator-predictionio-template-recommender
196K ./incubator-predictionio-template-similar-product
440K ./incubator-predictionio-template-skeleton
160M ./incubator-predictionio-template-text-classifier

This 160M will be downloaded by all users regardless of whether they use it
or not, if we choose to consolidate them all into one repo.

Tom