Really glad to see this discussion started, because I think your podling is
nearing graduation. The most important determination of that is taking the
initiative to propose it.

I looked over the spreadsheet and have only this comment: You'll gain from
having the incubator picking over your binary artifact release attempt, the
first time you try to put one together. You won't have that after
graduation. I recommend working through binary artifacts as part of 0.12,
then proposing yourselves for graduation.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

If you are given a choice, you believe you have acted freely. - Raymond
Teller (via Peter Watts)