There are no simple answers here other than to understand the effect of the
command.

The resource limit/control command always addresses an object. But  giving
control of that command to the object owner, just because the command
addresses an object, will break all controls about resource utilization in
a shared system.  A filesystem like model may look simple and elegant but
is fraught with all kind of unintended consequences if implemented in
Pulsar  (Even in the filesystem rm, mv and chown, while all addressing a
file, treats the file owner differently)

This is a  complex, and complicated effort, and my concern is that this PIP
does not  even come close to the scope of  the work that is required. Some
of them may be impossible to do (as allocating certain resources to
namespace as compared to tenant) till such capabilities are added to the
system.  And some begs fundamental questions - when you start managing a
namespace like a tenant, does it even make sense to have that namespace?
Should't that namespace be  a tenant in the first place?   Why have a
namespace admin at all?

Joe