Hi All,

I'm working on a PR that allows connectors to get the pulsar client via
context object. In this way, the connectors will be able to utilize the
pulsar cluster to do message pub/sub.

The use case for the change comes from the debezium connector. In order to
access a pulsar topic as backing store, the connector currently creates its
own pulsar client without any auth. This is undesirable and causes some
problems for us. A clean way to do it is to allow it access the pulsar
client inherited from FunctionWorker. This client is authed and secure.

The draft PR is here: https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/11056

Based on some comments, it seems the community has previously discussed
similar issues. Just want to hear people's thoughts and see how we can move
this forward.

Best Regards,
Neng Lu