Hi,

I would like to start a discussion about PIP-136: Sync Pulsar policies
across multiple clouds.

PIP documentation: https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/13728

*Motivation*
Apache Pulsar is a cloud-native, distributed messaging framework which
natively provides geo-replication. Many organizations deploy pulsar
instances on-prem and on multiple different cloud providers and at the same
time they would like to enable replication between multiple clusters
deployed in different cloud providers. Pulsar already provides various
proxy options (Pulsar proxy/ enterprise proxy solutions on SNI) to fulfill
security requirements when brokers are deployed on different security zones
connected with each other. However, sometimes it's not possible to share
metadata-store (global zookeeper) between pulsar clusters deployed on
separate cloud provider platforms, and synchronizing configuration metadata
(policies) can be a critical path to share tenant/namespace/topic policies
between clusters and administrate pulsar policies uniformly across all
clusters. Therefore, we need a mechanism to sync configuration metadata
between clusters deployed on the different cloud platforms.

*Sync Pulsar policies across multiple clouds*
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/13728
Prototype git-hub-link
<https://github.com/rdhabalia/pulsar/commit/e59803b942918076ce6376b50b35ca827a49bcf6>
Thanks,