Enrico,

There are 40 closed PRs
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pulls?q=is%3Apr+label%3Arelease%2F2.9.3+is%3Aclosed
and most of them cherry-picked to branch-2.9, so you mean the 2.9.2
contains all of them? or just contain
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/14192 ?
I have no objection if we roll out the new RC based on current branch-2.9
since
there are some critical fixes for transactions(Of course, I don't think
there will be any problems moving them to 2.9.3)
If only for https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/14192, I don't think it's
necessary to roll out the new RC.

Thanks,
Penghui