Hi Anonymitaet,

On 1, Starlight for JMS is technically a wrapper around the Java API.
However, JMS is a widely used client API specification so to call it a
client wrapper doesn't seem like the right classification to me. The Python
client is a wrapper around the C client, but we don't call that a client
wrapper, is called the Python client.

On 2, I agree it makes sense to call it a "Security Plugin".

Thanks,
Chris