Thanks for Penghui and Dianjin,

Project Name: Implement the MongoDB Connector

Project Description:

Pulsar IO connectors enable we to easily create, deploy, and manage connectors
that interact with external systems, such as Apache Cassandra, Aerospike, and
many others.

Currently, the MongoDB Connector is still in a demo state, we need a MongoDB
Connector that can run in a production environment.
We need to support both sink and source, full data transfer, multi-table data
transfer, etc..

Difficulty Level:
- [x] Basic

Project Validation Items:
Item 1: Understand and try to use pulsar connector.
Item 2: Prepare a design for this feature.
Item 3: Start coding.
Item 4: Add unit and integration tests.
Item 5: Add doc for this feature.

Project Mentor: