I am someone who generally has problem with the lack of contrast on many websites. pulsar.apache.org is NOT one of them. As long as the text is kept (near) black, I am fine.

Of course; Only one datapoint, and in the positive, so not too much weight to it. Should hear from those who has worse eyes than me.

I have no opinion on whether current color or white should be used.

Niclas

On 2022-05-13 05:22, Yu wrote:
Hi everyone,

For the new Pulsar website, we got much negative feedback about the
blue background
color, it decreases readability significantly.

They prefer the white background color as before, which looks more clearly.

Feel free to thumb up on this comment [1] if you feel the same.

We may change the background color to white based on your thoughts, thanks!

[1] https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/15538#issuecomment-1125602899

Anonymitaet