Hi folks,

Recently I'm working on the implementation of PIP-37, see
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/wiki/PIP-37%3A-Large-message-size-handling-in-Pulsar#usecase-3-multiple-producers-with-shared-consumers

As we can see, https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/4400 only
implements chunking messages with non-shared subscriptions. When I
followed the **Option 2** section, I found it works but there are many
details that need to be taken care of.

For example,
- Should we add a marker type to indicate the chunk marker?
- Normally, the markers like Transaction markers are not visible to
  the client, but we need to send the chunk marker to client.
- What's the format of the chunk marker?
- Which compatibility problems would be brought by this design?

I think we need a new proposal to explain it in details and I'm
working on that, as well as the demo.

Feel free to ping me if you have any concern.

Thanks,
Yunze