When the broker is just started, the traffic or QPS may not be stable at this
time.
At this time, we can solve the problem by adjusting the time interval of the
first load reporting task. At present, the time interval for executing the
report task is 5 seconds, and it is not configurable.
I can add a configuration to control the delay time of the first report
execution, such as:

public static final long LOAD_REPORT_UPDATE_MINIMUM_INTERVAL =
TimeUnit.SECONDS.toMillis(5); long loadReportMinInterval =
LoadManagerShared.LOAD_REPORT_UPDATE_MINIMUM_INTERVAL;
 //Add  the delay time configuration for the first execution long
delayReportTime = config.getDelayReportTime(); this.loadReportTask =
this.loadManagerExecutor.scheduleAtFixedRate(new
LoadReportUpdaterTask(loadManager), delayReportTime, loadReportMinInterval,
TimeUnit.MILLISECONDS);