+1 (non-binding) to the proposal itself.

Although, we should later move the standard to our website where the whole
project can easily contribute to and follow the general contribution
process - that is, send a pull request, review, and merge. I regard current
gdoc content as a temporary container for this content.

If this proposal gets accepted, @Yu you can create an issue for the dev doc
part and ping me. I can offer my help to write so.

Best,
tison.

Zike Yang <z...@apache.org> 于2022年8月8日周一 13:35写道: