GitHub user Shalima created a discussion: Test / Experiment Batching locally

Hi,

I am trying to experiment with batching parameters in Producer configuration
locally. Since batching is enabled by default, I tried to set maxMessages to 3.
I have a consumer listening to the topic. I am using send in for loop from
Producer. I tried to send 5 messages and all 5 messages were consumed same
time. How do I confirm the messages are batched ? This might be more of an
amateur question and I am new to Pulsar. Any help will be appreciated. Thank
you.

GitHub link: https://github.com/apache/pulsar/discussions/17027

----
This is an automatically sent email for dev@pulsar.apache.org.