I'm going to push the Docker images for the 1st candidate soon.
Unfortunately, when I followed the 10th step "Publish Docker Images",
I found the tag doesn't have the "-rc" suffix.

```bash
cd docker
./build.sh
DOCKER_USER=bewaremypower DOCKER_PASSWORD="<my-password>"
DOCKER_ORG=bewaremypower ./publish.sh
```

I didn't have a deep look into the `build.sh` and `publish.sh`. But I
think we need to make it clear for release manager in the documents.
I'm strongly against asking many questions directly to previous
release managers. Unfortunately, I did in the passed few days. The
documents could, and should be better.

Anyway, I will open a VOTE soon.

Thanks,
Yunze