Hi Xiangying

I think Multiple-snapshots for TB is a good idea. And I have these
questions:

> The number of the transactions in a snapshot can be configured, and we
hope it is small, then we can merge the small snapshots into a large
snapshot when it reaches a configured number.

Does the merge take place in memory or in BK?

- If we merge small-snapshot in memory, can we just use large-snapshot?
- If we merge small-snapshot in BK, how to do it?

> The index is written after each multiple-snapshot is written.

Snapshot and index are stored in different topics, right?

How do we ensure the atomicity of the two writes, I suggest adding a check
mechanism that snapshot not recorded in the index is invalid.

> #### Clean up unused aborts data

Now, this section only has instructions for clear snapshots.
I think we should add this: how to delete/override the index data.

Thanks
Yubiao Feng