Hi all,

When I tried to fix a problem related to replicator
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/17154
It surprised me that the message deduplication will not work by default
with the replicator.
I always thought it was enabled for replicators by default. Details to see
[0].

I think we should enable the deduplication for the replicator. Otherwise,
we will see duplicated
messages on the remote cluster. And the producer of the replicator always
has a fixed producer
name, this will make the message deduplication work properly.

The test introduced in https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/17154 will
check the message
replication ordering. Without the message deduplication enabled, the test
is flaky with received
duplicated messages. After enabling, everything is fine.

Best,
Penghui

[0] https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/17154#discussion_r948736894